Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Open source submarine

>From: Michael B Holt <tlohm@juno.com>
>
> >Geez, I can't believe I know this stuff.
>
> Look on it as demonstration of the flexibility of your intellect,
> and a firm proof of your capacity for detail.

I was very good at naming all the Pokemon characters and even
singing the theme song. My nephew saw to that testing me on
his Pokemon collection everytime I came for a visit and singing
along when the cartoon program came on. He's now outgrown
this and gone on to other things....alas I can't get the damn tune
out of my head !

> >At least both his hands are occupied and he can't get into
> >trouble.
>
> Too bad we can't do that for some real folk.

Ha! LOL really!

Cheers, --Steve