Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS

Perhaps we should have an OSS@psubs.org? You are right that this could plug
up the works for people who don't want to be part of the OSS (I really like
your name for the project!). We need to have a page with basic specs for the
Kittredge, if that is the sub we plan to start with, and a list of specs right
below that defining the new sub. We could use a parent/child approach and save
ourselves some work by adopting whatever already suits our needs. Is the
OSS@psubs.org practical and desirable?

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/