[PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS

Hi Folks

The Open Source Sub concept or lets just call it OSS for the moment can
work even if some members of the group diverge, their achievements may
also be of use. We don't have to leap head first into this thing either,
no one really wants it consuming the mailing list and
spoiling the fun we are having, but we have to put some body into the
concept. I think everyone knows what is achievable and the Kitteridge
type sub seems the most likely candidate, there is so much to
contribute, we really need to know what everyone wants in their sub and
get a common standard worked out.

Regards, Garry