Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Open source submarine

I will offer to coordinate. But I am not the most qualified by a long shot. I laughed
out load when I read your remark about Tux! Perhaps we should use a crab, or a seahorse,
or dolphin...Something like that. Anyhow, none of this will get very far if the veteran
submariners aren't interested. I can offer some electronics, PCB layout (and associated
industry contacts), and advanced embedded systems software. Any other takers? Research
would count as a valid and important category, I would think. Doc should be the official
view-port expert! How about it, Doc? Carsten, Ian, Steve, Garry, (all others), good
idea here to consider? Could give those of us in the initial stages much better and safer
subs then we could otherwise achieve. Offical P200 sub?

Warren.

<< dalesignature.gif >>

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/