Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Gyro-Compass, want to purchase

I didn't mean to step on your toes. Sorry if I did. It's just that I have
seen too many people beat their brains out trying to use them, when they
are inferior anyhow. I just didn't want anyonw here to go through that
hard-knocks process.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/