Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic Molds

Doc

I need to bend a 35 degree turn in a 1 inch thick sheet of Acrylic that is 4 feet by 4 feet. I found a couple of helpful web sites (below) but I'd really like to see a photo and description of your oven.

http://www.chemcastacrylic.com/technical/techinfo.htm
http://www.bayplastics.co.uk/product%20guide/Altuglas-guidenavbar/prod-altuglass-tech(bending).htm

Please keep it online.

Thanks