Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

That's good to know. TI does something like that to. You can sign up
for a My TI account, and you can request up to three of each and everything
on their site. This excludes full development kits, but I have gotten MCUs
MSP430 to NTSC interface ICs, USB converters, RS232 ICs, etc. I really love
vendors like that! :)

Warren

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/