Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The best geographic place to build a submarine?

  This thread also interests me as I am young and have yet to "settle down."
  Anyone who lives near the ocean please give us your impressions of the
diving and towns in your area.  Thanks to those who have shared their
impressions already.

            Regards,
            Shin

"And further more, be advised that although this is actually a live
broadcast and is being sent out at this very moment, it is quite possible
that it may arrive tomorrow, right now, or perhaps even yesterday." -Serial
Experiments Lain ep#8