Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The best geographic place to build a submarine?

From: Warrend Greenway <dub@linuxmail.org>

> Yeah, that's the place. I went there and scoped it out. The water is fair,
but again, you need to get away from >the shore.
> I don't consider that a problem, personally. Average depth? Hmmmm. I'd
have to look that up. There is a >deep passage in there

The place sounds great. I did a search and found it's a migratory path and
nesting spot
for many species of birds not to mention varieties of wildlife. It seems
idyllic.  I don't think
I will have to do much coaxing to get my wife to like it there.

> The sweet thing is that you can get a place with access to machine shops
and ship
> supplies right ON the ocean for a reasonable price. That is what I liked.

That's a major plus of course. Hopefully I'll be able to find some kind of
work there.
I had a whole slew of questions, but I guess the only thing to do is pay a
visit and
find out for myself.  I might be in Albuquerque around the middle of
February. It
looks like a 6 to 8 hour drive from there to Rockport?

--Steve