[PSUBS-MAILIST] CO2 Scrubber

I just picked up the parts for my "test" CO2 scrubber. It cost all of $12.00. Has anyone else
already done this? It's a pretty cheap test, but any words of wisdom would be appreciated. I
am using porous plastic for the filters, PVC caps for the canister. I am going to use my welder
tanks and regulator to introduce a controlled flow of mixed gas. There will be electronic CO2
sensors on the inlet and outlet so I can monitor absorption rates. Filter medium will be slaked
lime from the hardware store granulated. I obviously won't be able to electrically recharge this
test scrubber...I'll know how it works as soon as I can assemble it!

Warren.
--
http://www.linuxmail.org/