Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] snow

I have a temporary snow white submarine here. But it is not a big deal -
just switch the two 2 kw electric heather units on and I can work
inside. The 300 meter (900 feet) to walk to the sub are a much bigger
problem. And I can not go on the maindeck because there is at this time
no anti-slip way on it and it is very dangerous ice on it.

regards Carsten