Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ballast Question

The disks don't turn.  They are welded in fast.  The hole tube would turn.  One tube on each side of the vessel.  They could rotate with a chain or something.   The slot is at the bottom of the tube from end to end.  They would both turn at the same time and the same rate. And they would both turn so that the slots would roll out board.  I'll draw a sketch over the weekend because I think this is a very simple way to cure several problems.

Do you Yahoo!?