Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure hull materials

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:27:31 -0800 (PST) Ray Keefer writes:

>Certainly the corrugations would act as ribs to keep the sides from
>caving in. Wouldn't the corrugations pre-dispose the hull to
>collasp acordian style?

Good idea.  I'd not thought of that.   It might be sufficient, then,
to add internal stiffening rods going the length of the thing.

The book Ian referenced might help here.  Ian, can you give
more information on it?   Is it in print?

Mike H.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com