	From: Jeremy Crawford [mailto:ISMASC@hotmail.com]
	Sent: Mon 12/16/2002 2:35 PM
	To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
	Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic Domes

	Ok, I have searched high and low through the archives.  I am trying to find
	some kind of ballpark Idea on what the price range for domes is.  I found
	one post  for $80,000 for a 1.5 meter rated to 500 meters..  and well this
	is beyond what I need..  Now to be more specific to avoid being chided about
	assanine questions..  My reqirements are a 24" - 30" dome thick enough for a
	(dry) ambient sub.  Any Ideas??  If you have a different size or rating and
	are willing to share what you spent it would be great for archive
	purposeses.

	Thanks much,
	Jeremy

winmail.dat