[PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic Domes

Ok, I have searched high and low through the archives.  I am trying to find
some kind of ballpark Idea on what the price range for domes is.  I found
one post  for $80,000 for a 1.5 meter rated to 500 meters..  and well this
is beyond what I need..  Now to be more specific to avoid being chided about
assanine questions..  My reqirements are a 24" - 30" dome thick enough for a
(dry) ambient sub.  Any Ideas??  If you have a different size or rating and
are willing to share what you spent it would be great for archive
purposeses.

Thanks much,
Jeremy