[PSUBS-MAILIST] Update on Busby Books

Shipmates,

Since last spring I have shipped 170 copies of Frank Busby's classic text, Manned Submersibles.  I have 30 left, and a few of them are in crummy shape (broken spines, torn covers).  I will be all out in a month or two.

Unless I get an offer to put the volume on a website or two, I will probably just make a master, put the thing on a CD, and I will continue to distribute it that way.  I will also make sure that Ray has a master, just in case "The Undaunted" fails to surface some day.

Please help me out.  My computer crashed and I do not know if the following books were shipped.  Please notify me at SeaLordOne@aol.com to let me know (1) approximately when you asked me for a book, and (2) if you received it, approximately when did it arrive?

Victor Contento
David Reynolds
Doug Thompson
Mark Simmons