[PSUBS-MAILIST] Question about sub records?

Can anyone tell me or refer me to a site that can tell me what the world
record is for a human living underwater?  I found the record in space is 437
days 17 hours 58 minutes and 17 seconds by Valeri V. POLIAKOV on the MIR
space station. Why can't I find the record for submariners or U/W aquanauts
for the amount of time they have spent continuously under the water?

Also, would like to know of any good sites you might know of related to
Robert Ballard. Especially related to ideas he has of underwater or floating
cities.  Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay S.