Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] leak sensor info

Are you talking about water leak?
I'm using 2 small platinum probes connected to an
insulated pcb and measuring the conductivity between
these 2 probes to trigger an alarm (interruption) on
my motor electronic control board to increase the
compensation pressure in the motor and to switch off
the motor power supply (In case of emergency I can
force the motor to work till it stop working due to
cc). I'm also monitoring the current provided to the
motor and its temperature. I tested this on my bench
and bathroom and it seems to be working well. I'm
putting everything together for a real test with one
motor on a small dpv. If this test is ok I'll use the
same control system for the 6 motors I plan to use in
my sub (each motor has its own control).

Laurent