RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ambient pressure sub hardware

And me. I'm always up for new ideas. Especially for my ambient.

Storm

I'd like to get in on this ambient pressure control system discussion.  If
this discussion is offline, please include me on the mailing list:
SFreihof@aol.com

I've been planning on using scuba regulators to control cabin  pressure at
ambient.  Is there any reason why this won't work?  Seems like the perfect
solution to me.  Am I missing something?

Stan
2 man ambient dry
Ft. Lauderdale