Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] conversion

Sure, but why include an extra lines of code to convert Kelvin
into farenheit to make it palateable to people who are not
engineers?
It makes more sense to discontinue the antiquated and
illogical imperial (US) system. There are no other countries
that officially use this system!

Its the goverments fault right?
E.