Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine Prowling Lake - Caveat Lector: Hoax or Early Warning?

And Mom & Dad were so surprised the first time they saw me on the news,
and I wasn't wearing handcuffs!

Doc

Don't worry, be happy!

Michael B Holt wrote:

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:00:56 -0800 Doc <doc@bionicdolphin.com> writes:

>> Who said you were dead?
>
> The tabloid "the Star".

Isn't that sort of writing the kind of thing that makes lawyers
very, very rich?

>  If you really want a laugh,
> read this,  Another shining example of bad amateur reporting .

I always thought they were professionals writers who couldn't get
a real job.

> I appologize
> for going off on a rant, but these jornalists can really piss me off
and they
> create nothing but hassles for those of us that just want to have
>fun playing  with our somewhat unusual toys

I do understand.   All my life I've been misrepresented, too.   I just
never
made it into a newspaper, for which I have always been grateful.

Mike

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com