Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine Prowling Lake - Caveat Lector: Hoax orEarly Warning?

Maybe its true and we should all get Govt. Funding to construct our own
fleet of counter-terroism PSUB's .  After all
"they're not sure how many subs might be down there. There could be dozens
of these things"

A fleet of privately owned / operated PSUB's is just what is needed I
believe!!!!!!!

Jay.

Thanks,

J. Barlow CET
Sr. Mechanical Designer
BJ Pipeline Inspection

Ph  (403) 531-5412
Fax (403) 236-8740
Cell (403) 807-2195

|---------+------------------------------------->
|         |           "Herve"                   |
|         |           <caribsub@coqui.net>      |
|         |           Sent by:                  |
|         |           owner-personal_submersible|
|         |           s@psubs.org               |
|         |                                     |
|         |                                     |
|         |           26/11/2002 10:53 AM       |
|         |           Please respond to         |
|         |           personal_submersibles     |
  |       To:       <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>                                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine Prowling Lake  -  Caveat Lector: Hoax or Early Warning?                                            |

anybody can confirm the authenticity of this article ?
sounds like a new urban legend or some kind of bad joke
definitively an hoax for me
Herve