Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] co2 monitor source

That sounds like a good ide, to me anyway.

Jay.

|--------+------------------------------------->
|        |          Brent Shaw                 |
|        |          <drydivenz@yahoo.com>      |
|        |          Sent by:                   |
|        |          owner-personal_submersibles|
|        |          @psubs.org                 |
|        |                                     |
|        |                                     |
|        |          07/11/2002 05:11 PM        |
|        |          Please respond to          |
|        |          personal_submersibles      |
|        |                                     |
|--------+------------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                            |
  |      To:     personal_submersibles@psubs.org                                                                                               |
  |      cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |      Subject:     [PSUBS-MAILIST] co2 monitor source                                                                                       |

anyone interested in c02 monitors

WWW.dcs-inc.net

offers one for around the $250us mark with a build in
relay to open and close at a set point.

Thought this would be good for kicking in a co2
scrubber automatically when co2 buildup gets to say
(abs-5000ppm?) 2500ppm?

any thoughts?

brent - nz