Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hello, I'm Jay...

Hi Jay,
You'll find more informations on the Deep Flight
project at:
http://www.deepflight.com/
I've seen the Deep Flight II a few weeks ago and
discussed a little bit with his inventor Graham
Hawkes. They've reached the final stage of their
design and they were preparing it for test in the Lake
Tahoe.
You'll see some pictures of the final design at:
http://www.deepflight.com/subs/dfa.htm

Laurent

=====