Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] "underwater cabin"

Here's a thought,

Wolf Hilberts, a bright architectural design and engineering professor at the university of Texas
was GROWING undersea structures using an accelerated accretion process back in the seventies.
 From what I can recall, divers would construct a wire screen framework then apply a steady low voltage
to the form. The calcium and magnesium carbonates would then adhere to the wire and eventually
fill all the voids and increase in thickness until you had in effect a very strong cement like structure.
 I imagine then you could fill it with air and have yourself a neat undersea Igloo pretty cheap!

Sea ya

Doc

Without the daring dreamers where would we be?