Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fresh water sub tourism

Whatcha talking about Mark?  I lived in the Davenport Iowa area for
almsot a year as a kid, and we used to swim in ole' muddy.  Though you
are right- don't take a sub there.  If the logs don't getcha the catfish
might!
Carl

--
"I learned this, at least, by my experiment: That if one advances
confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the