From: "Mark Steed" <plutomark@mail.astate.edu>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 6:33 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Book Hunting

> Hello all. Mike's project idea about books has me thinking and compiling a
list. I'll put it out sometime later. In the meantime, does anybody know
where to find a copy of:WATER BABY-THE STORY OF ALVIN (I can't find the
author's name)? It has to be out there somewhere. I have tried ordering it
through a couple of the big book store chains here but have had no luck.Any
suggestions greatly appreciated.  Regards, Mark Steed