Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Increasing pressure inside hull

They are diving the Andrea Doria, and shes in over 300ft of water using Heliox.

I have read a book on Jaques Cousteau and the Conshelf Experiment saying they went using various Heliox down to welll over 400 feet.

 jbarlow@bjservices.ca wrote:

I think that I wasn't clear in my question. I didn't really have any
intention of doing this, just wondering about the possibility of building
would be unnecessary because any leak would
either be too small to worry about or too large and rapid to do anything
about.

Now it is purely an academic question about what the human body can or
has withstood if anyone knows.

Jay.

Wolf

http://www.wolfmaan.com