Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Project idea

On Fri,  4 Oct 2002 15:17:36 -0500 "Mark Steed" writes:
>Mike-What a great idea. DaCapo Press does lots of reprints of classics
>as well.

I've never heard of DaCapo Press.   Tell me more.

>I have no idea how either company makes their selections but
>there are many books I would love to see back in print. Let me know of
>anything I can do or how to begin. This is an excellent project idea.

It seems to me that the first that needs to happen is that we need to
produce a list of old books we want to see again.   Then we have to
obtain all the usual publishing information.   Finally, we have to write
letters to get the publishers interested in reprinting them.

Then we have to buy the books.

Does anyone know if Hugh Dryden's book called "Hydrodynamics" is
still available through Dover?

Mike

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.