Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Bad news for small submarines...

Drugs were smuggled from South America to the US via the use of, go
figure, Soviet SSNs and SSBNs.  I forget where I heard that though.
Carl

--
"I learned this, at least, by my experiment: That if one advances
confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the