Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] An article from The Honolulu Advertiser

Chiming in late on Japanese miniature submarine found sunk
off Pearl Harbor.

We ought to give it back to the Japanese so that they can properly
bury the crew.  We should do this in honor of the way Imperial
Japanese forces fought their war with us.  People still gush over
how well they informed us that a state of war existed.
Though the original participants of the "Battaan Walk for Life"
have already gone on their survivors still talk loving of the Japanese.
Maybe some day the Chinese people will find a way to express their
joy adequately for the Grater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphete for
demonstrating that there was a worse form of governemtn than the
Kumintang or that there was one good NAZI (Nanking 1937).

Or maybe we ought to give it to them because they .......
deserve IT.
Larry Murray