Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Close cycle gasoline engines

     I believe that the Walther Boats of the second world war used hydrogen
peroxide as well.  I think that there was a few made but production XXI
boats ended up being conventional diesel-electric boats with the aditional
H2O2 storage space being used for extra batteries instead.  This is from
memory so I may have gotten it wrong.

Thanks,

J. Barlow CET
Sr. Mechanical Designer
BJ Pipeline Inspection

Ph  (403) 531-5412
Fax (403) 236-8740
Cell (403) 807-2195

                    Ian Roxborough
                    <irox@ix.netcom.com>               To:     personal_submersibles@psubs.org
                    Sent by:                           cc:
                    owner-personal_submersibles        Subject:     Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Close cycle gasoline engines
                    @psubs.org

                    30/08/2002 12:40 PM
                    Please respond to
                    personal_submersibles

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:09:22 +0200
melon <melon@online.no> wrote:

> I intend to (attempt to) run my sub with a crossbreed of a hydrogen
peroxide
> (h2o2) turbine, and a stirling engine/hydrogen fuel cell system.

Right after sending my last email I came across a patent
(us patent# 6,255,009) for extracting as much usefulness
as possible from H2O2.  Kinetic, thermal and chemical
energy and well as extracting O2 for breathing and heating
for environment control.

You can look it up at www.uspto.gov.

Ian.
--
The moon ate the sun on Monday and it was an awsome sight to see.