Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] new submariner on the block

Hi Dustin,

Welcome aboard. See Below.

> Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:34:21 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Ricci Dustin <riccidustin@yahoo.com>
> Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] new submariner on the block
> To: Personal_Submersibles@psubs.org
>
> Hello folks!
> This is my second attempt to join the discussion
> group. Submarines are a life long passion that started
> for me at 1st grade!
>
> I tried to send some pics of a 2 man sub I dived to
> weeks ago off the California coast. I believe my first
> attempt to join the discussion may have been rejected
> because of the photo attachment.

Send pictures to me at ray@psubs.org. The majordomo mail forwarding
system does not like large e-mail messages. Can you imagine what
a 2MB e-mail would do being forwarded to 160 people?

> I will try to post these pics at the photo gallery.

Send them to me so I can post them or use the self supporting online
photo repository. I don't remember how to access that one. Can any one
help?

> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Manned
> Submersibles. I tried sending an email to

By contacting Doug Farrow. He was at the 1st PSUBS Convention. I do
not know if he is back home yet.