From: Alec Smyth [mailto:Asmyth@changepoint.com]
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 11:05 AM
To: 'personal_submersibles@psubs.org'
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Weighing

I did just the same sort of spreadsheet, except as my design is laterally
symmetrical I only needed two dimensions. I'm not at all sure this will
work, but I just posted it to http://www.prismnet.com/~moki/subfiles.html. I
know its intended for images, so this might not be downloadable. But hey, it
might work.

Please disregard the actual data in the spreadsheet, which will not make any
for most designs. I am purposely trying to minimize my righting moment
because this particular design will be capable of inverted flight.

Alec