Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Homebrew fuel cell and much more

Hey, good article. I was really impressed with their ability to take the
technology from theory to application. The technology has progressed since
1993. I know that Daimler/Chrysler, plug power, and Ballard, among others
have been working on lowering the costs of PEMs.
If you look at the archives, I wrote a message some years ago that General
Electric wanted to have residential units installed in 2001. I haven't kept
up with the marketing, but it seems that they were not able to get the costs
down or had technological problems with their production units. I may be
wrong. I will follow up.
Again, good article. I am tempted to experiment,
Suds