[PSUBS-MAILIST] Flat Acrylic windows and Germanischer Lloyd Rules

Germanischer Lloyd Rules for Underwater Technology
Section III - Part 1	Appendix B Acrylic Plastic Windows
I am trying to figure out the safty margen for the Table 2

This is what I was thinking flat window
Di 10” ,254mm internal dia
Do 12” ,381mmexternal dia
S 4.5” ,114.3 thick
S/Di = .45
On the table
@ 24°C,75°F
170 bar 2400psi 5400fsw
test depth =3500
“safe”depth=1700

all is well
then  as I am sifting through the archive I found.

"And CSSX will have two flat viewports diameter of 700/600
with 110 mm thickness for 250 Meter (or 27,6 in /23,6 in
with 4,3 in thickness for 820 feet) "Carsten

I ran the numbers and came up with an s/D .183 on the
table at 10°C,50°F   20 bar or 800 fsw
Is this the safe working depth? And the pop depth would
2400fsw

Could someone shed some light on this Please

Btw I down loaded the tables from
http://www.germanlloyd.org/infoServices/rules/pdfs/english/glrp-e.pdf

Andy J