Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: UQC communications

I got them from a gov. surplus company 25 years ago called Meshna
scientific. I don't know if they are still in business. I'm a pack rat, so I
never throw anything away, but I'm moving to Florida soon, and I don't want
to lug them around for the 10th time in my life. The strap goes around the
neck and snaps in place. It contains two contact mikes about an inch in
diameter that are about one inch apart. I only have one left. They are soft
plastic and strap, and waterproof. They were very well made for the
military. If you want it, give me your adress. The next time I get to the
post office (not very often), I'll mail it to you,
Suds