[PSUBS-MAILIST] ABS sub book in pdf.. Re:

Great find Andy.

For those people who have been asking about
calculating the crush depth of various pressure
hull section (cones, domes, etc.), this publication
contains a lot of relatively simple equations for
calculating the various failure modes as well as
calculating the usable depth of a pressure hull.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your links
(of course I just spend $75 on the 1990
version about a month ago, nice to get
the 2002 version for free...)

Ian.

--
The moon ate the sun on Monday and it was an awsome sight to see.