Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: UQC communications

Mike, I have a bunch of old military surplus throat mikes (20 yrs old) and
some Ultrasonic Transducer. I originally was going to make diver
communications equipment out of them. I never got around to doing it. I made
an underwater modem using the transducers, but never used the Mikes. If
someone wants a set (and are serious about building a system), let me know
and I'll mail them to you,
Suds

PS: I thought I better check before sending the e-mail. I only have 4 of
them: Western Electronic, D173077, T-30=0. They are in good shape (made for
the military). The UTD (have about 10 of them) are FSN-N 5845-325-6855,
Crysatl Units, Ceramic, N126-099802, Electro Ceramics, S.L.C. Utah. I only
have one flat transducer, the others are cylindrical (1962), and it looks
like they are coated with silver? The flat transducer has a PC board
attached to it (I must have made it, it looks like my soldering), but it's
been too long ago to remember. Looks like an amplifier though.