Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:UQC communications

Hi Dan,

I got a copy from Captain Kitteridge with the intention of making a couple
for the Regatta. Then afterwards for sale. All he provided was the
schematic. No parts list or sources. The components refered to on the
schematic are a little dated and I had a hard time finding any specs on
them.

There was no details of the key component, the transducer. Apperantly the
Captain built his own out of a ceramic cylinder, machined parts and
epoxy.

The printed circuit board is a single-sided board that the Captain had
made for him from a shop on the East Coast.

The best way to get a copy is to contact the Captain directly.

Regards,
Ray