RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic

As far as I know you do not have a formal classification, yet you do have
very marked differences in quality. I apologize because this is not very
specific information, I would much rather have said "brand X is good, brand
Y is bad". I will be seeing someone who knows this in about 10 days, and
will try to remember to ask.

cheers,

Alec