From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Pete suds
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 11:18 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Paul Suds is back

Greg, If ionizing radiation could play a significant role in underwater
vehicles, you could be the "cock of the walk".
Tell me something: I thought radiologists didn't have time for a home
life,
let alone personal subs.
I sometimes considered medical Health Physics, but I was told there was
no
money in it.
Either way, join the club.
Suds