[PSUBS-MAILIST] update

Thanks for the input.

The size of the conning tower is the result of P_Subs
ergonomic figures, my cheap Cad program and some
material I already have.  I have the height for
visibility over the bow.  This has been a question in
my mind also.  So I am now going to build a cardboard
sub first.
The oblong utility pods are purely for sex appeal.  I
saw similar ones on the Submanaut in a Sci-Fi film.
You are right they are expensive and labor intensive,
but no use in making this thing if it isn't what I
like.  I am currently testing one of the air reserve
tanks for at least a 1000 PSI user pressure.  I'll
post pics. if I survive.
I have been reworking the ballast tank size through
labor intensive (big guesses) weight computations.  I
too found them to be lacking.  Thanks for the simpler
formula.  It will make the re calc. much easier.