RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] H2O2 combustion chamber

Same here,

It is up to the individual to "pick the bones" of all the information out
there and make calculated judgements on what they choose to go with. I far
as I am concerned this the beauty of the PSUBS list, you get to see
everyone's, raw, uncensored work some good some bad!

Harry