[PSUBS-MAILIST] Paul Suds is back

Hi guys, after a two year rest, I am back. I know personal messages are a
no-no, so I'll make it brief. I've sold my plastics and machine business and
settled my broadband patent lawsuit (that's all I can say), and am retiring
to Florida in October. I hope Nemo, Carsten, Alec, Nugent, subscuba, Nugent,
Tesla, Nuytten, Keefer, and Vbra, to name a few are still with us. I'm sure
a lot has happened in the last two years and am eager to get back into the
loop. My model of my sub is ready to be reborne, and I have a lot of new
ideas (don't we all). Thanks for tolerating my non-technical blurb,
Suds