Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] little sub brother again

Are the fore and aft ballast tanks independent of each other? I think someone already said this (forgive me if they did!), but if the tanks aren't, you might have a center-of-gravity problem when ballasting and blowing tanks. Also, do you plan on setting down on the bottom? Is that the reason for the support leg, and will the battery mounting be strong enough to support the craft if so? Just a few things I'm curious about--no annoyance intended.

David C