[PSUBS-MAILIST] Maillist Archive Download?

Ray,

Is it possible to download the email Archive as a
whole?  In a .zip format or somesuch?  I'm not trying
to use up all the available bandwidth but my dialup is
always extremely slow and if I could read through the
mail without having to wait a few minutes for each
page to come up it really would save me a LOT of time.
 Especially since my wife hogs the phone line hehe.

sincerely,

Ron Mills