Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] SUBSAFE

You mean they lied in the movie The Abyss ??????????

Actually I recall one fellow a few years back that did actually have a dog "breathing" an oxygen rich liquid. If anyones's interested in saving all of the time and expense of welding, wiring, designing etc. and jumping straight to the physiological theory I'll see if I can dig up the info.