Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:33:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Z-Tek, Inc" <files_big@yahoo.com>
Subject: local subs
To: ray@psubs.org

Ray,

PSUBS is a great web site.

Regularly I take my boat out. Right now I can't afford
to build another ROV. I'm looking for someone with a
working and safe ROV and submersible. Somebody in
Florida.

I've talked to a few guys with submersibles and ROVs.
The only ROV owner in South Florida never can get
around to taking it out to sea. None of the subs
around are working, and some don't seem safe.

A friend made a dive in a sub to 500'. The flat front
port developed a crack. This is something I want no
part of.

The subs in PSUBS never state where they are. could
you please give my name to some of these sub owners in
Florida?

Best wishes.

Berny Shomstein
P.O. Box 1644