Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] SUBSAFE

Hey all,
     I've just been observing for the most part ("most part", but not all the time), as I have no qualifications in this area. But the SUBSAFE dilema has me almost to the point of worry. If you only show the accepted, good ideas (making a pressure hull from steel), and squelch any comment or discussion of bad ideas (propane tank pressure hull), then how are people supposed to know they are bad ideas. Even if you only link the "bad ideas" to the many many articles saying why they are bad, you must at least mention them. Also, if you say something is bad, make sure that you say why. I know I don't listen much when people don't give reasons (gets me in trouble, too).
     Basically, I'm saying don't censor the bad ideas or people with them, because you won't get in as much trouble when they kill themselves if you told them not to.
     My two cents worth,
     David C